ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT, REHABILITATION & MANAGEMENT
SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS THROUGH SCIENCE
Mining, Industrial and Agriculture, Ecological and Environmental Assessment, Management, Rehabilitation and Concept to Closure Solutions
The Earth Sustaining Sciences Group is an innovative operation that provides complete mine concept to closure and post closure management services, with a team of construction and mine services professionals able to facilitate approvals, develop and execute all aspects of works in a safe, cost effective, environmentally and societally conscious manner. An approach that draws on the extensive knowledge and experience of our teams.
Our approach ensures:
- Complete assessment of requirements to determine scope, cost and schedule, Clarity in engineering concept and design processes to maximize efficiency, Identification and development of strategies for associated risks prior to start-up and throughout the project life-cycle, Prioritization of quality assurance and quality control to minimize risk and ensure compliance, Identification and evaluation of alternatives and with business plans and stakeholder values;
- Detailed development and regular review plans; Sustainable and progressive rehabilitation plans and societally supported remediation practices,
- Commitment to schedule and ongoing timeline risk assessment,
- Stakeholder engagement throughout the planning and delivery phases of the project life-cycle,
- Implementation of systems to monitor performance, providing measurable outcomes to improve ecosocietal’ legacy.
Our vision is to ensure a positive legacy for both our clients and our communities. TESSG values and legacy focus are embedded in the culture of our organisation and demonstrated in our business practices. We are fully committed to executing works to the highest possible standard. This is achieved through our ground-breaking service realised by a passionate team who will design and deliver all aspects of projects to a standard that exceeds industry benchmarks. TESSG embodies a set of core values, which provide the foundation for our business processes and ensure we exceed all required project objectives by:
- Prioritizing safety, health and environmental performance,
- Acting with honesty, integrity and respect, and
- Using exceptional people to deliver exceptional results.
All leaders in our respective fields, our expertise encompasses all aspects of projects from design, through development to execution. The extensive first-hand industry based experience of our team ensures that safety, accountability and the successful delivery of project outcomes underpin our business ethos. We believe in providing a positive legacy for the environment, our clients and society. We believe in longevity in our professional relationships, confidence in the works that we deliver and respect for the environment within which our industry is based. engineered and all-natural biogenically structured environmental management and monitoring approvals, permits and licensing, baseline environmental monitoring, including but not limited to:
Toxicological, hydrological, hydrogeological geotechnical and geochemical studies, ecological risk assessment, flora and fauna surveys, complete environmental and societal solutions, and environmental impact assessments during each phase of the project lifecycle risk identification and systematic management of all project related risks along with the implementation of appropriate mitigation and control strategies.
Project scope identification, development and management, definitive identification of project scope through comprehensive pre-feasibility and definitive feasibility studies.
Development of tailored operations and closure plans relative to mining operations and closure obligations which can be optimised in alignment with the mine plan, and Investigation into implementation strategies and alternative approaches in order to ensure project goals are met with the greatest value savings.
Integrated Mine Closure Methodology into Mine Plan
We facilitate active societal and stakeholder engagement at all stages throughout the lifetime of the project and focus upon integration of mine closure into mine planning to cover the overall mine plan, performance program and closure.
Development of Project Schedule and Budgets
- We understand the strategic importance of development and commitment to an achievable project timeline, via clearly defined scope and implementation strategy, collaborative planning, time-line threat evaluation, accurate estimates of labour, material and equipment requirements built up from first principles.
- Project management means shared accountability by TESSG through the entire project life-cycle.
Engineering and Environmental Design
- Integrated approach to closure planning, design and execution, detailed surface mine, underground mine and landform designs and optimizations, Waste rock characterization and mine waste reprocessing assessments, and Materials stockpiling and deployment management systems.
- The Earth Sustaining Sciences Group is committed to the ongoing development of relationships with traditional landowners, local Indigenous communities and organisations. This is evidenced by our dedication to working collaboratively and respectfully with Indigenous people in order to foster economic opportunities and preserve cultural practices. As an Indigenous identified business, we have existing relationships with Aboriginal businesses, communities, and traditional landowners throughout Australia, which provides an avenue for Indigenous engagement and advancement throughout all stages of project delivery. Our association with Indigenous businesses grew internationally as rapidly as our shared success model and develops mutually beneficial, cross-cultural understanding, improving of business and workplace relationships, increasing stakeholder awareness and education. We are committed to maintaining and further developing this and similar collaborative relationships with all our partners and interested communities.