THE EARTH SUSTAINING SCIENCES INSTITUTE
SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS THROUGH SCIENCE
AGRICULTURAL SOIL SOLUTIONS
SYMBIOTIC SABRSOIL LIFECYCLE SYSTEM
TESSI has an all-natural, economic, environmentally and societally sustainable Agricultural Soil Lifecycle process (SABRSLP). The process is a culmination of the Symbiotic Aquatic BioReactor (SABR) acid mine drainage, red mud and associated effluents management and the biodesalination processes, coupled with our BioBind, BioSeal, BioStim and BioGrow systems. The result is a highly effective, affordable complete set of all-natural solutions in agricultural soil treatment and support delivering metals and metalloid contamination, desalination, bioorganic nutrification, wetting, binding and surface stabilization and sealing in a single process. The SABR bionutrification process provides soil carbon and stimulates biological activity and growth support while the binding and wetting processes improve the containment and carrying abilities and coupled with the sealing process reducing evaporation and erosion while allowing precipitation influx. The SABR Soil Lifecycle Process is a combination of organic carbon improving substrates supplemented with the SABRSLP solution which is irrigated or sprayed in volumes calculated according soil and crop needs. The approach is to utilise the SABRSLP process, in ecosystem-stable bioremediation and reinvigoration of soils at commercial levels improving them for sustainable agricultural use. The SABR and SABRBODS processes reduce agricultural and natural environment loss through salinity and the growing intergenerational societal risks that water and soil contamination present.
Earth Sustaining Sciences Institute Symbiotic Cultivation Systems
The TESSI SABRSLP Symbiotic Growth System naturally enhances and activates soil, water and plant biology delivering a sustainable, highly productive organic multiple focus symbiotic growth program.
The growing importance of natural plant biostimulants containing only substances and micro-organisms whose functions when applied to the plants' or the Rhizosphere is to stimulate natural processes to enhance/benefit nutrient uptake and nutrient efficiency to the Phyllosphere and assist tolerance to abiotic stress, improving crop quality. Natural biostimulants are a critical ingredient in global sustainability and can dramatically reduce the use of ecologically oppressing chemical enhancement and fertilisation.
- Smart growth developing an economy based on practiced knowledge and innovation. As a member of the scientific biostimulants sector and research-based industry, TESSG and TESSI generate knowledge and innovation for a societally prosperous bio-based economy.
- Sustainable growth promoting a more resource efficient, greener and more competitive economy through the utilisation of minimal risk biostimulants make agriculture more sustainable.
- Inclusive growth fostering an improved employment, business generating and business productivity economy delivering local, regional and national societal and ecological cohesion.
- Improving nutrient uptake efficiency of plants to induce superior yield and enhanced quality,
- Facilitating nutrient assimilation, translocation and use,
- Increasing plant tolerance to and recovery from abiotic stresses,
- Enhancing quality attributes of produce, including carbon and cellulose content, color, fruit seeding, etc.,
- Rendering water use more efficient,
- Enhancing soil fertility, particularly by fostering the development of complementary soil micro-organisms.
Distinguishing natural biostimulants from traditional crop advancement inputs
Natural Biostimulants operate through different mechanisms than fertilizers, regardless of the presence of nutrients in the products.
Natural Biostimulants differ from crop protection products because they act only on the plant’s vigor and do not have any direct actions against pests or disease.
Natural Crop Biostimulation is thus complementary to crop nutrition, crop advancement, harvest improvement and ecological protection.
Plant biostimulants contain substance(s) or micro-organisms whose function when applied to plants or the rhizosphere is to stimulate natural processes to enhance/benefit nutrient uptake, nutrient efficiency, tolerance to abiotic stress, and crop quality.
The all-natural biostimulants are phytonutrient accelerating natural growth systems for crops and rehabilitation plantings, including dry, or water-soak plantings. The systems can also be blended with permeable, soils and particulates and can be applied at concentration and saturation rates tailored to the receiving medium and plant requirements. The solutions assist in rapid growth reducing erosion and evaporation.