3-Step Personal Development
Balance - Solution - Progression
Realisation of cooperative, achievable positive reality
3-Step Personal Development is non-strenuous, non-fitness centred and embraceable and achievable by all ages and fitness levels.
It will gently improve fitness, flexibility, strength and confidence in a relaxed atmosphere where all to rapidly realise their inner abilities.
The 3-Step Personal Development logo symbolises the the Earth as an individual inspiring single biosphere with all things simply elements.
- First Blue: Sky the will for freedom…
- Second Blue: Water the life sustaining flow...
- Green: Earth a single element...
- Orange: Energy - Light the element of life...
- Purple: Spirit, core, love…fidelity...inner strength.
As a servant to the distressed: In times of darkness centre to your inner strength and with great grace when all is black serve your heart with all you are able!
3-Step Personal Development was founded by Wayne Sampey a martial arts practitioner of significant years for the empowerment in those seeking to be able to simply, quickly and effectively defend themselves and the vulnerable from threat and attack. 3 Step Personal Development is based upon the philosophy of shared success and:
1. Kyokushinkaikan: is a style of stand-up fighting and was founded in 1964 by Korean-Japanese Masutatsu Oyama. "Kyokushin" is Japanese for "the ultimate truth". It is rooted in a philosophy of self-improvement, discipline and hard training.
2. Kenjutsu: "the art/science of the sword". It is the oldest form of training and, at its simplest level, consists of two partners with swords drawn, practicing combat drills. Historically practiced with wooden katana (bokken), this most often consists of pre-determined kata, and advanced training includes increasing degrees of freestyle practice.
3. Shàolínquán: “Shaolin Wushu” is a Chan ("Zen") Buddhist hard/soft and complete martial art. The origins of Wushu may be traced back to early man and his struggle for survival in the harsh environment during Bronze Age (3000-1200 BC), a struggle that led to the development of techniques to defend against both wild animals and other human beings.
4. Doce Pares: founded in 1932, (twelve pairs or twelve equals) is a form of a Filipino martial art that focuses primarily on stick-fighting and hand to hand combat. In reality, the stick is merely considered an extension of the hand, and represents almost any weapon, from sticks to anything else one can place in their hand and use as a weapon in the modern context.
5. Boxing: hand to hand combat during which opponents, throw punches and defend themselves with their arms and body.
3-Step Personal Development is focused upon individual empowerment
The origin of Japanese martial arts can be found long before the warrior traditions of the samurai and the caste system that restricted the use of weapons by other members of society. However it is historically significant that the Samurai (saburai - to serve) perfected many of the fighting and cultural arts. Originally, Samurai were expected to be proficient in the use of weapons, as well as unarmed combat, and attain the highest possible mastery of those combat skills. Ordinarily, the development of combative techniques is intertwined with the tools used to execute the techniques. In an evolving world, the tools are constantly changing, requiring the techniques to use them to be continuously reinvested & reinvented, wile retaining the truth of the art or arts.
3-Step Personal Development preserves and develops traditional practices in the contemporary context to allow focus upon the Way of mental, physical, and spiritual self-empowerment and self-development of the individual practitioner and those around them as it is revealed in the Now. Current positive modifications that reflect the passage of time, associated with varying degrees of emphasis on the continual advancement of the physical/practical realisation of the spiritual/inner abilities in self-defence and preservation purposes.
The 5 Elements
1. Mindset - Concentration the ability to think carefully about something you are doing and nothing else
2. Method - Energy the ability to harness and utilise beneficial positive energy
3. Management - Takumina expertise in the current state of knowledge
4. Compassion - true concern for the sufferings and misfortunes of others and a willingness to act
5. Timing - timing is everything
3-Step Personal Development Embraces The Philosophy of Shared Success
The philosophy of shared success, ‘view the glass as half-full, always with enough to share’, combines essential knowledge, positive thought, intuitive design, and positive practices to achieve continually improving, holistically sustaining circumstances. The focus upon people, planet, prosperity and respect, rights, recognition is one of positive, insightful observation envisioning our world as a single biosphere of which human society is simply an element.
Shared success is the enabling and delivery of empowering knowledge and practical solutions transfer to allow all elements to be considered in a single sustaining intergenerationally sustainable ecosocietal prosperity advancing model, which fully embraces the concept that the Earth is a single biosphere, evoking harmonious approach to people, planet & prosperity, (ecosocietal prosperity) through enduring partnerships, assembling ethical/moral, cultural/societal and physical/spiritual patterns which function to benefit life in all its forms.
Realisation of achievable positive reality
The Philosophy of Shared Success
We need to embrace and accept the past, present and future as one interactive time sequence. One-time; where the past affects the present, as the present affects the future. Societally, we can all be powerful positive influencers of the current and future position. It is a priority to make one-time decisions that positively improve all-time outcomes giving greater consideration to our biosphere which provides for all life. One-time positive-creative energies, focused in shared success are achievable in all we do. As we all look to society as a single one-time collective, we will empower intergenerationally sustainable ecosocietal (mutually beneficial ecological, economic, and societal) solutions delivery. We need to consider that true sustainability, is only achieved through ecosocietally sustainable practices that enhance intergenerational ecosocietal empowerment. Intergenerational (one-time-all time) ecosocietal empowerment, therefore, is more than engagement or participation. It implies synergy, shared responsibility and mutually beneficial positive action for improvement. A process of redefining & redirecting energies’ focus to achieve a sustainable greater good. It recognises that as some people are empowered, others will positively share and constructively engage and participate. The complexities of local and global dimensions add to the process of intergenerational ecosocietal empowerment. In today’s world, the local and global are inextricably linked. Action on one positively influences and impacts on the other. Intergenerational ecosocietal empowerment recognises and strategically acts upon inter-relationships ensuring solutions are focussed upon both local and global levels, with the local application delivering the greatest immediate effect, leading to global improvement opportunities. To think one-time; one-time sister, one-time brother, one-place-everywhere; sets one-time as the very fabric that binds us in the expanse of all-time: simply the energy charge holding the current and the future.
The practice of shared success, is the innovation of beneficial advancements through positive-creative sustaining activity. A direct focus upon 'greed free agreements' that deliver reciprocal benefits in economics, ecology and society through positive actions in practice, arts, language, lore and law centred upon the intergenerationally sustaining delivery of functional ecosocietal symbiosis; the core of intergenerational ecosocietal prosperity. Culturally valued societal mutualism is paramount in developing and maintaining intergenerationally achievable advancements in government, industry and community, while reducing unnecessary erosion's in ecology, culture and economics.
The immediate and long-term objectives are to improve ecocultural stability and ecosocietal resilience in a prosperous framework of:
Method - Mindset - Management - Compassion - Timing:
- Ethically & Morally: Inspired belief in the achievement of beneficial change through positive creative activity.
- Culturally and Societally: Mentored appreciation and application of dynamic societal heritage through respect rights and recognition.
- Physically & Spiritually: Enduring ecosocietal value of functional design leading to sustaining, beneficial outcomes.
The philosophy calls for an appreciation and respect for all life, and teaches that people should:
- Lead by example,
- Express affordable benevolence,
- Show worthy mercy.
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition because they somehow know what you truly want to become.
The Art of Self
© Copyright Earth Sustaining Sciences